THE TIME HAS COME, ANOTHER YEAR GONE BY, AND A NEW DECADE IS UPON US, TALK ABOUT STARTING FRESH!
Tune in to the Journey2Worthy Podcast for a simple tool in setting yourself up for a fantastic 2020!
Get clear on learnings from the past year, and set some serious goals. It’s time to get clear on your 20/20 vision!
On the Eve of 2019, I made a list of 12 things to let go of, and 12 things I wished for myself in 2019 (one of many latin traditions for ringing in the new year). This was a great exercise to do to set the intentions for my year. It also made for a great way to reflect at the end of 2019, to make even better goals for 2020.
What did I learn about goal setting for a new year…..
- That Goals happen when you set a clear intention and actually write them down.
- That you need to be extremely specific, with clear measurable outcomes (not I want to have happy clients, or make more money – I want to make $_____ in the next year, etc.)
- Do not be connected to the outcome! The act of pursuing your goals and dreams is what changes your life; and sometimes the Universe has a different and even better plan for you. The point is that you had ambition, and you worked to achieve something important to you!
Check out today’s special New Years Episode to learn my Easy 3X3 Step Process to set real Goals for your 20/20 Vision!
And don’t worry about having the perfect Vision!
Just like your Eyesight, Having 20/20 vision does not necessarily mean you have perfect vision. 20/20 vision only indicates the sharpness or clarity of vision at a distance!
So, what does this mean?
GET CLEAR ON WHAT YOU WANT! CREATE A VISION, A GAME PLAN, A DREAM!
Visualize what you want out of 2020, even spend some time imaging it is Dec 31, 2020, and the first year of the decade is complete – Have a conversation with your Future Self, and ask yourself the following questions:
- What did I accomplish in 2020?
- What am I proud of?
- What did I need to let go of to move forward?
- What new behaviours did I add to my toolbelt of success habits?
- Who did I surround myself with to make this happen?
- (Don’t miss the episode, and how to surround yourself with Allies, and WayShowers to ensure your success)
What are you waiting for?
Are you ready to take the next step in your Leadership Journey?
Worried your goals won’t come to reality? That you may be dissatisfied with yourself if you don’t make some serious change?
If this is you, send me a message to explore how having a personal empowerment coach can help you stay accountable to your goals and dreams?
Learn more about what Coaching with me looks like here!
Tune in & Subscribe on your favorite Podcast Service:
OR LISTEN TO IT RIGHT HERE:
FOLLOW and REACH OUT to me: Jeremy Long, your Host and Coach!
Get to know me more and join my Journey 2 Worthy!