WHY YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO SEASON 3:
Hi I’m Jeremy Long, your Podcast Host and Coach, and I hope you’ll ask yourself these questions to see if you can benefit from the Journey 2 Worthy Podcast:
- Have you felt like an outsider? Know it feels like to be a chameleon always trying to bend to your environment?
- Have you felt like you did not have the answers for life?
- Looking for more Confidence, Courage, and Connection?
- Are you tired of feeling small, craving a change in energy?
- Looking to feel big and powerful?
- Ready to take a stand for yourself?
If you answered yes to any of these, this podcast is for you!
Welcome to the Journey 2 Worthy
“What I really want is for you to be able to get clear on who you are, get rid of excuses & negative self talk. To learn tools to step into your power.”Jeremy Long, Journey2Worthy
Listen to this Kick off Episode for Season 3, where I divulge:
- Why this podcast is important, and a sample of my journey 2 worthy (2:30)
- 3 Questions that changed my life (7:00)
- How I found my calling (10:30)
- How I gave myself permission to invest & believe in myself (12:00)
- Who I am as a Co-Active Empowerment Coach
- Learn the impact you are longing to make on the world with this exercise/visualization (15:45)
- How this season will benefit you (20:00)
We need to start dreaming, searching, trying, and be willing to make mistakes, and to fail for the sake of learning So enjoy the journey.
“Your real job in life is to figure out what you’re called to do and you use a job until you can figure out what your calling is — because a job is necessary to survive,”Oprah Winfrey
I know this job is the toughest one we will do, so why don’t we enjoy it!
I know what its like to feel lost and challenged, to crave clarity, and confidence in yourself. Hell, it’s my whole story – coming into an acceptance of myself, choosing courage to get what I want, and ultimately finding the connection to myself and my community that matters.
We all face problems that make this seem impossible, but what I’ve learned is:
“Problems are an opportunity for learning and growth”Jeremy Long, Journey2Worthy
It’s time to decide what you want in your life? What is possible if you allow yourself to dream. I am here to help…
I give you permission to shine, to try, to do something big, to have a do-over. Everyone deserves second chances – to get what you want, to do what you want, to live a life of fulfillment, happiness, and purpose!Jeremy Long, Journey2Worthy
Leave a Reply