Kyle Shea ~ Wellness Coach
Kyle Shea, my new found Coach colleague and Super supportive Friend and I recently connected over a common love for people, and our aspirations to become masterful coaches. We met at a coaching seminar hosted in Vancouver by CTI Coaching, Creators of the CO-Creative Coaching Program out of San Francisco.
Kyle is someone who continues to impress me and will surely impress you in this week’s episode. Kyle is my first Vegan, first Heterosexual, and first Coach I have had on the Journey2Worthy, and I sense a shift emerging from this interview.
Listen as Kyle walks us through his journey 2 worthy from the path as a straight man (who not surprisingly also had insecurities and difficulty growing up – Go figure!). Kyle shares his gentle demeanor with me and his love and compassion for people as we talk about the Art of Coaching, and the vision we both hold for the future.
DON’T MISS Sample Coaching sessions in this interview:
MY COACHING KYLE:
- Kyle allows me to probe into his need for perfection, and some fear around success. We explore taking the leap, and not worrying about making mistakes in front of an audience.
- HIS TAKE-AWAY FROM THE SESSION: DON’T PLAY SMALL & LET GO OF PERFECTION!
KYLE COACHING ME:
- Kyle coaches me on my vision for the Journey2Worthy Podcast
- Kyle takes me back to the time I became a Surfer in Bali, from being thrown around by the RipCurl of the Ocean Waves, to riding my first wave and the Empowerment that came with that moment!
- Kyle challenges me to channel that version of myself 3 times a day to remember I am capable of feeling like I am ROCKING AT LIFE\
- MY TAKE AWAY: DON’T BE AFRAID TO SHOW THE JOURNEY2WORTHY LISTENERS HOW TO RIDE THE WAVE AND STAY ON THE BOARD!
Kyle shares it all from Coaching, his Life Mantra to focus on compassion, and his Daily Routines that ensure Peacefulness & Productivity!
Awesome episode! Great to hear 2 awesome coaches discuss coaching and life in general.