Alright everyone, THIS IS IT! SEASON 1 FINALE is here!
Tune in below to listen as my good friends Michael Ianni, and Piotr Konrad swap roles with me and interview me, putting me in the hot seat exposing all kinds of juicy info for you on the podcast, my own journey, and what’s coming up next!
FIRST OF ALL:
It’s been quite the Journey 2 Worthy everyone. Before I get into the episode, I want to send you all a HUGE THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH! For all the support and love that you have provided during my time producing this show. It has been wonderful to have so many people reach out to me from all over the world sharing your Journey, and stories with me, confirming that this podcast has been reached by people just like me who feel the same way I do!
Michael does a fantastic job of leading this interview where we cover all things Journey2Worthy and what I have discovered about myself and this journey so far. We talk about everything to do with:
- Life Coaching – My experience creating space for people
- Advice on how to build a Podcast & Formula for success
- Season 2 : what is to come
- GAY PRIDE & What it means to be gay
- Current Challenges in the Queer Community
- Volunteering and COmmunity Engagement – How YOU can make a difference
AND…….THE VISION FOR MY LIFE, and WHAT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED!
DON’T MISS: MY PERSONAL ROUTINES THAT KEEP ME MOVING FORWARD:
- PHYSICAL FITNESS
- TIME TO SLOW DOWN
If you have not heard my story already, this episode unpacks a lot of my life experience that lead me to this very point. From:
- Exposure to extreme and painful bullying as a kid in a small country town
- A serious drug addiction that put me in jail facing some pretty serious charge
- My journey to recovery and learning how to be responsible for my life
- Attaining a pardon for my criminal convictions
- Going back to school, getting a University Degree with Honours
- My need to give back to help those who like me need a voice of love and support
- My lesson in responsibility for my own happiness!
MY MESSAGE TO YOU ALL!:
This has been a Journey of a lifetime with so many bumps and Blunders on the way! I know that those of you who know me, know that I have a huge heart and that I try to help as much as I can but my inner critic (Jimmy, the saboteur) often gets the better of me, and it has been hard to see the way out of a depression or funk, BUT…..I ALWAYS DO!
It’s because of all of you that I know that podcast has been useful for myself and for the listeners. I AM SO GRATEFUL, for the lessons I have learned, for sharing this creative process with you, and for looking back and realizing: WOW, I JUST DID THAT!
My life is full of moments where I think to myself – WOW, I never thought I would be here!
SO my message to you, is if it has been hard, or if you are feeling alone in the darkness of your mind, PLEASE HOLD ON!
YOU ARE NOT ALONE, YOU CAN GET THROUGH THIS! AND LIFE CAN BE SO SO AMAZING!!!!!!
Please keep an eye on my social media the rest of this summer to see what I am up to:
Shout me out on Instagram:
@Journey2Jeremy OR Journey 2 worthy Facebook page
& STAY TUNED FOR SEASON 2 COMING SOON!
AND I WILL LEAVE WITH A LITTLE SNIPPET OF WHAT I HAVE BEEN UP TO IN THESE PHOTOS BELOW!:
Leave a Reply